Since there are no currently active contests, we have switched Climate CoLab to read-only mode.
Learn more at https://climatecolab.org/page/readonly.
Skip navigation

Community Discussions

I just lost the last 30 minutes of changes since the system dropped me with no warning.

2comments
Share conversation: Share via:

Don Dieckmann

Jul 14, 2015
10:36

1 |
Share via:
Is there any way to get those changes back?

Annalyn Bachmann

Jul 15, 2015
09:46

Staff

2 |
Share via:
Hello, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. It's possible that the system timed out; however, I will pass this along to our development team to be sure. We realize that it may be inconvenient for users to run into such timeouts - unfortunately, they are necessary at our current state because our resources are limited and every active user requires some of them. If a user appears inactive for half an hour (by not browsing), our server frees the reserved resources and opens them up to other people. Shortly before this happens, a yellow message bar is displayed that notifies such inactive users about the impending session loss. We would be happy if you retried entering your idea into our system, every idea might be the one that could bring us a huge step forward to solving climate change. Thanks for being a part of our community! Please feel free to reach out to me if you encounter any other issues. Thank you, Annalyn Bachmann Visiting Student with the Climate CoLab