Since there are no currently active contests, we have switched Climate CoLab to read-only mode.
Learn more at https://climatecolab.org/page/readonly.
Skip navigation

Community Discussions

Problems submitting proposal- HELP

6comments
Share conversation: Share via:

Judith Rodriguez

May 23, 2016
08:25

1 |
Share via:
Hi, the website crashed when we were trying to submit the proposal for 'Shifting Behavior for a Changing Climate' . Please help.

Annalyn Bachmann

May 25, 2016
09:35

Staff

2 |
Share via:
Hello, We're really sorry about that! Please feel free to reach out to admin@climatecolab.org if you're still having problems with the website, and a member of the Climate CoLab team will try to figure out why this is happening. Sometimes a spotty wifi connection or browser could be creating problems. Thank you, Annalyn Bachmann Project Assistant with the Climate CoLab

Michael Hayes

Nov 17, 2017
07:20

3 |
Share via:

I'm having problems saving. Working through Android phone. 

Annalyn Bachmann

Nov 20, 2017
01:23

Staff

4 |
Share via:

Hello Michael, 

Thank you for your message. The issue is most likely related to the fact that you're working with a mobile device. Have you tried saving on another device. 

Thank you, 

Annalyn

Shivali Sugandh

Apr 1, 2018
08:49

5 |
Share via:

Hi,

I submitted my proposal 'End to End waste management' in the Circular Economy contest but it is not appearing there. Can you please see what's wrong? Some glitch occurred when I tried to submit it but I want to confirm that it is submitted. Please assist me.

Regards, Shivali

Annalyn Bachmann

Apr 9, 2018
02:26

Staff

6 |
Share via:

Hello Shivali, 

I apologize for the delay in my response. It is appearing now. 

If you have any other issues, please email admin@climatecolab.org. 

Much thanks, 

Annalyn