Since there are no currently active contests, we have switched Climate CoLab to read-only mode.
Learn more at https://climatecolab.org/page/readonly.
Skip navigation

Community Discussions

Looking for Team Members for Clean Energy Supply

9comments
Share conversation: Share via:

Brian Thomson

Mar 2, 2016
05:21

1 |
Share via:
The worlds spends hundreds of billions of dollars building an electric grid that can affordably and reliably provide power 24 hours a day. Until now that has meant building large transmission lines. But distributed energy like batteries, micro grids, roof top solar, and demand response is an affordable alternative. The question is, how do we encourage their deployment in the right quantity and in the right place, and how do we compensate them. One possible answer is an independent distribution system operator. Read my proposal to find out more.

Maggie Hanna

May 20, 2016
02:28

2 |
Share via:
I would like to be involved with this discussion. I know of some good technology developments in this space and have been thinking about how they could fit together and in what order. Cheers, Maggie

Damilare Adefowope

May 22, 2016
11:36

3 |
Share via:
I would also want to be part of the team. I have a good knowledge of environmental processes and technologies.

Anuprasad Sg

Sep 6, 2017
10:10

4 |
Share via:

Check out the Proposal "Portable biogas plants for methane capturing and house hold waste management" in the "What initiatives, policies, and technologies can significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions from land use change and waste?" Contest.

https://www.climatecolab.org/contests/2017/land-use-agriculture-forestry-waste-management/c/proposal/1333877

Chiara Pugnalini

Sep 15, 2017
08:33

5 |
Share via:

I'd like also to join the group. Clean energy supply is my field and I have a good knowledge of energy technologies. 

Ciao

Rahmat Ullah

Oct 10, 2017
05:06

6 |
Share via:

I want to join u but need some guidance ..

Flip Diving

Nov 5, 2017
09:11

7 |
Share via:

Share your very excellent. It helped me to have much more knowledge in this field. Hope to contribute my work to my work better
lucky patcher

Mohamedahmed Mohamed

Nov 6, 2017
03:23

8 |
Share via:

Hello, I would like to be involved with this team.

Manasse Ntwari

Nov 6, 2017
11:21

9 |
Share via:

This is a great idea,  I would like to be involved if possible,  my contact is +250 788 888 052, Rwanda.  

Regards!