Since there are no currently active contests, we have switched Climate CoLab to read-only mode.
Learn more at https://climatecolab.org/page/readonly.
Skip navigation

Community Discussions

Research on "Why Climate CoLab?". Please tell me your opinion! All are welcome!

1comment
Share conversation: Share via:

Nicole Wong

Nov 12, 2015
02:38

1 |
Share via:
I am Nicole Wong from the Department of Politics and Public Administration of the University of Hong Kong. I am currently working on a research project (Course code: POLI4092, Course instructor: Dr. Helen Liu) on Social Media and Youth Engagement. I am interested in the launch of crowdsourcing platform and I found that Climate CoLab is one of the most successful platforms to collect information from the crowd and utilize them in a good way. Therefore, I would like to ask everyone of you (all the participants of this platform) a few questions. =================================================== 1. Where did you learn about Climate CoLab? 2. What motivated you to join Climate CoLab? 3. In what form did you contribute Climate CoLab? For how many times? 4. Do you think your contributions are valuable to Climate CoLab on tackling climate change? If yes, how? If no, why not? 5. Do you think Climate CoLab achieve the goal of tackling climate change problem? If yes, how? If no, why not? 6. What is your overall comment to Climate CoLab? Do you have any recommendations on how to improve the platform? =================================================== Your responses are very important to me and I really appreciate your help.