Since there are no currently active contests, we have switched Climate CoLab to read-only mode.
Learn more at https://climatecolab.org/page/readonly.
Skip navigation

Community Discussions

Someone that discover how to separate atoms in any liquid.

1comment
Share conversation: Share via:

Bill Kendrick

Mar 21, 2014
11:42

1 |
Share via:
Scientists are not always right, science is still mostly an unexplored territory. Scientists need to explore with an open mind. Think about this. If it were possible to reach the boiling temperature of an atom or group of atoms in a liquid, then those atoms would turn to a gas. Now if other atoms in the original liquid did not reach their boiling temperature, they would remain a liquid, Right? The atoms would separate, Right? Spraying a fine mist of gasoline onto a heating element whose temperature was 600 degrees Fahrenheit, I got a white vapor, that has twice the power of gasoline, the white vapor produced zero parts per million hydrocarbons, on a smog analyzer, and at the same time I got a non flammable liquid, neither of which will mix with the gasoline they were created from. Spraying a fine mist of distilled water onto a heating element whose temperature was between 212 and 230 degrees Fahrenheit, I detected a flammable gas, from the vapor, with a combustible gas leak detector. Want to see it happen? Read on. My name is Bill Kendrick, I was one of the Camp Crew Bosses for the Columbia Shuttle Recovery Team (STS-107) in Palestine, TX, May 2003. There were 22,000 of us, and we recovered 76% of the total weight of the Columbia Shuttle. I am not sure how versed you are in the sciences, but I discovered something and I am giving to whomever sees it, on You Tube. In the 1980’s, I worked for World Airways in Oakland, California, I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at work. It was about a seminar on how to make a device to get 100 miles per gallon, from gasoline vapor. I went to that seminar. They had a hand drawn design, but no working model, and no video, or pictures to prove they had made the device, just a bunch of talk. I found out later, it was a scam, but I was so enamored, I duplicated their hand drawn device. I came to realize the chamber they designed, would not produce enough heat to vaporize any liquid. I am a mechanically, electrically inclined, and creative person, so I took an electric fry pan, to produce more heat, and put their designed chamber in the fry pan set on the fry pan’s highest temperature, to heat up this chamber. I later found the temperature was 600 degrees Fahrenheit. When I felt the chamber was hot enough, I proceeded to try to pour a small amount of gasoline into the chamber, but I had an accident, and spilled a small amount of the gasoline onto the chamber, the gasoline splashed, off the chamber, landing in the hot fry pan, when the fine droplets of gasoline hit the hot skillet, it was like nothing I had ever seen. I saw it in a flash, the gasoline instantly went to miniature bubbles, with clear vapor inside them, and almost immediately the bubbles broke, and the clear gas turned to a white vapor, like magic. I also discovered the remaining liquid, encapsulating the clear gas, was no longer flammable, and would not mix with the gasoline it was created from. I had never seen any liquid do that. I discarded the scam 100 MPG chamber, and created my own chamber. I had two 250 watt, 110 volt flat bar heating elements wired in series. They were 2 inches wide and 14 inches long. I sprayed a fine mist of gasoline onto the 600 degree Fahrenheit heaters. At first I was concerned that the gasoline would short the electricity out, but found gasoline is a non conductor. I also discovered that gasoline was suppose to auto ignite around 530 degrees Fahrenheit. Immediately I knew something was wrong with the temperature science had determined to be the ignition temperature of gasoline. I have seen wrought iron, round rod, electric heating elements turn a dull red before the temperature would ignite the gasoline. I have welded many different types of metal, being a refrigeration service tech for 40 years. I know the temperature of the dull red iron was somewhere around 800 to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. This means science is wrong, there is around 500 degrees, above gasoline’s auto ignition temperature, that science says, does not exist. Well, I have been playing with gasoline in this nonexistent temperature range for over 30 years. I know things science does not. Gasoline’s boiling temperatures are from 100 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending upon the octane level of the gasoline. The higher the octane level is the lower the boiling temperature. We all know heat transfer happens first, when a matter is being heated, be it solid or liquid matter. Gasoline showed me that if you spray a fine mist of a liquid onto a preheated surface, at a maintained temperature, above that liquid’s boiling temperature (600 degrees Fahrenheit, in my case, on the liquid gasoline). The fine droplets of liquid will assume the applied heater temperature, due to heat transfer happening first, and it will do this faster than the gasoline can boil, at the known 100 to 400 degree boiling temperatures to change from a liquid matter to a gas. We all know how long it takes for any liquid to boil. Unlike the Leidenfrost effect, I am using a precise temperature, and spraying a fine mist of liquid. The fine droplets assume the applied temperature and boil at the higher applied 600 degree Fahrenheit temperature that the heating element is set on. I came to realize, since the white vapor (I now call Billy Gas) I created from the gasoline has twice the combustible power of gasoline, as seen on two different times, on two different dynamometers. At the same time the Billy Gas was created, I also got a non flammable oily liquid, and neither the Billy Gas, nor the non flammable liquid will mix with the gasoline they were created from. I did one smog test and got a zero parts per million hydrocarbon reading from the Billy Gas. I have run the chamber (seen on You Tube) on 7 different vehicles, and my smog test for all 7 vehicles was, I used a clean dry rag, held over the exhaust pipe, when running on Billy Gas. When you smelled the rag, after the vehicle ran on the Billy Gas, it smelled as if you were ironing, like the freshly ironed clothes smell. Try this test on any fossil fuel engine, and decide for yourself if think I have discovered something. I am a Disabled Vietnam Combat Veteran on a fixed income, so having lab tests done on a Gas Spectrum Analyzer to prove what I say, was out of the question. I came to realize I had separated the atoms in the gasoline. When I was trying to explain what I had discovered, to people on You Tube. I posted the Billy Gas on You Tube in 2009. I came to realized, I had separated the atoms in 2013. My only course of action, to prove what I said, was to do my Flashing Liquid process, to another liquid, so I chose water, to prove I had separated the atoms in liquid gasoline. Early on I found that most public water has had chlorine added in indiscriminate amounts, and I found that chlorine influences the boiling temperature of water, so I decided to use distilled water. I sprayed a fine mist of distilled water onto a heat source whose temperature was between 212 and 230 degrees Fahrenheit, and with a combustible gas leak detector, I have detected flammable gas from the vapors coming off the sprayed distilled water. This tells me there is only 18 degrees Fahrenheit where the hydrogen atom (turning to a gas) inside water will separate, from the oxygen atom, that remains a liquid just long enough for the gas and liquid to separate. Liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen have boiling temperatures well below zero degrees Fahrenheit, so when separated inside the water both will boil almost instantly, it is the applied temperature, in my Flashing Liquid Process that determines which boils first. I have further evidence to prove what I say. If you live in snow country, and have a butane lighter, go outside, gather snow, make a snow ball, a small snowball works fine. Do this outside in the cold air, inside the ambient air temperature will cause the snowball to melt. Now light the cigarette lighter and hold it very close to the snow ball. We all know the snowballs will melt, however, because the heat source creates a mass of heat, the snow will melt, from the applied heat, but no water will be created, just vapor. You see the snowflakes are extremely small and they assume the applied temperature faster than the frozen snow can change to a liquid so they go straight to vapor state and by pass the liquid matter state. Science calls this Sublimation. I call it Flashing Liquid, to snow. You see the snowflakes work like the fine mist of liquid, they assume the applied temperature faster than the snow can change from a solid frozen state to a liquid, so they assume the temperature needed to turn to a gas, without becoming water. Try this yourself, and see if I am right. All liquids can be taken to temperatures above the liquids, known normal boiling temperature, just by applying a small amount of liquid to a temperature above the liquid’s known boiling temperature. I am saying all liquids have more than one boiling temperature when you Flash Liquid (what I have named me process). All boiling temperatures you find above the liquids known boiling temperature are the boiling temperatures of the atoms in that liquid. Turn one atom, or group of atoms to a gas, while other atoms, having not reached their boiling temperature, the remaining atoms will remain a liquid. We all know gas and liquid will separate, when they are produced in each other’s presents. Applying a fine mist of liquid, to a designated temperature, above said liquids boiling temperature, can be done to any liquid. When the right temperature is applied, some of the atoms, or one of the atoms will turn to a gas, depending upon the, number of atoms in the liquid and the temperature, the fine mist of liquid is being applied to. The fine droplets will assume the applied temperature first and faster than the liquid can boil at that liquid’s known, normal boiling temperature, so they boil at the higher applied temperature first, making it possible to find the boiling temperatures of different atoms inside any liquid, turning those atoms to a gas, while other atoms have not reached their boiling temperature, so these atoms remain a liquid. The gas and liquids will separate at this point. Larger droplets of liquid, being to large to assume the applied temperature will go through a process called the Leidenfrost effect, where the liquid floats on the heated surface. I have noticed, performing my Flashing Liquid process, when it happens, a void is created in the original liquid molecular structure, and air being present has oxygen, which fills the void, turning the clear gas, I have seen in the bubbles created from gasoline, to a white vapor like magic. This adds fuel to the fire making the white vapor burn hotter increasing the power over gasoline. The remaining liquid, from the gasoline is now non flammable and neither will mix with the gasoline they were made from. Only separating the atoms in gasoline can produce this result. I have 3 videos posted on my You Tube Channel Bill Kendrick, come see the videos, and read the comments. One video is on the Billy Gas, and 2 are on the distilled water. Decide for yourself if I have separated the atoms in gasoline and distilled water. My Flashing Liquid Process can be done to any liquid. This means using the Flashing Liquid Process, every liquid has more than one boiling temperature. What are the possibilities in science, medicine, and it just might help mother earth to survive it’s demise. Flashing liquid is easy to duplicate, and it will become to big to control so I have given it to all who see how it is done. I just want to be able to say I discovered it. Bill Kendrick